
Here's a list of Baylor's February Favorites- in no particular order...
Squirty bath toys
Laptops
Cell Phones
Peek a Boo
Mom and Dads made up songs
Crawl Crawl Crawl
New Toys
Loves to Read Books
Chase Vaccum
Chase balls
Clap Clap Clap
Squealing like a Piggy!
Saying Ma Ma Ma Ma for everything
Grins ear to ear when Daddy comes home
Squirty bath toys
Laptops
Cell Phones
Peek a Boo
Mom and Dads made up songs
Crawl Crawl Crawl
New Toys
Loves to Read Books
Chase Vaccum
Chase balls
Clap Clap Clap
Squealing like a Piggy!
Saying Ma Ma Ma Ma for everything
Grins ear to ear when Daddy comes home
Julie....you have become quite the little blogger. I'm so glad so I can keep updated on what you're up to. I love the pictures Des took. They're beautiful. Let me know if you decide to get a camera and I'll give you more information and help you get started on using it. Baylor is adorable. I think he looks more like you than Josh...is that what you think or am I way off? Also, how did you get all your pictures in one picture post like that...did you scan in a scrapbook page or do something else? Let me know because I think I'd like to try it sometime. Also, I know of a great website to print your blog at the end of the year that's pretty inexpensive and seems easy to do. I'm going to try it this year. I'll tell you more about it later. Love ya. Give Baylor a kiss for me.
ReplyDeleteSoo cute! Hey I have your family pic from Ben's wedding - I will email the best one to you and I am getting discs burned of all the pics! Heidi
ReplyDeletethanks for the invitation to your blog, Julie! I think about you all the time - it's been forever!!!! So glad to see your happy and darling family :)
ReplyDeleteOh you guys are soooo cute! Baylor is a LOVE! Please look in our area! We'd love to have you as neighbors...it's okay there's no land for big animals:)
ReplyDelete